lunes, 31 de agosto de 2009

...Suddenly in front of me Gillian Anderson is buying ice-cream.

Me encontré un pequeño artículo sobre la experiencia que tuvo una persona con Gillian durante su paso por Dubrovnik, aunque el artículo es corto es muy agradable de leer.


....suddenly in front of me Gillian Anderson is buying ice-cream.I was so surprised to see her choosing favorite flavors like any of us "normals" would do. She choose chocolate and nougat and she was really nice. I was surprised to see how small and young she looks.

For us that really loved The X-Files, Gillian Anderson is really special. Even though I had a chance to see in person and talk to a lot of celebrities, she always felt kind of different. I saw the earings she's wearing, and thought how nice it is of her to do it since she just got them here in Dubrovnik. I couldn't resist and ask her if she likes it. Although I normally don't do that, I came to her, introduced myself and told her how I noticed she is wearing them, which got her talking that she knows it's "Dubrovnik jelewery", and on my question does she like it, she said she really does and cause of that she put the on that night. And it just looked really good with her little purple dress.

l didn't want to bother her anymore, so I just wished her good night and left to get dinner.

.


Fuente: http://dulist.hr/content/view/5880/68/

Gracias a Marie y Serena por la traducción.

******************************************************

2 comentarios:

  1. ¿Estaba comprando helado con ese vestido? La mayoría de mujeres no lo haría por miedo a mancharse, me incluyo :S Jeje...Cada vez que leo algo nuevo sobre ella, me convenso de que es realmente algo especial :D

    ResponderEliminar